Presenting Koleno 800 DVT System A Breakthrough in DVT Prevention
Now Reduce the Incidence of DVT among IPD Patients with Premium Quality DVT Pumps (DVT Cuffs) and DVT Sleeves/ DVT Stockings.
Superior patient care has always been your top priority. As a leading medical equipment manufacturer, Codex Solutions enables you to better fulfil your patient commitments. We are a pioneering player engaged in making premium quality DVT Pump (DVT Cuff) and DVT Sleeves/ DVT Stockings. Our state-of-the-art Koleno 800 DVT System is indeed a cutting-edge medical innovation. Designed to effectively prevent DVT, the Koleno 800 DVT System is loaded with advanced features for achieving rapid and lasting results. Now position your hospital in the top league with the Koleno 800 DVT System.
What is DVT?
DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis) is a condition where there is a formation of blood clot in a blood vessel (artery/vein) due to some prevalent bodily deformities. It usually occurs in leg muscles (calf OR thigh: 90% times, the calf) which are located deep/away from the heart.
Major risk factors for thrombosis, other than age, include exogenous factors such as surgery, hospitalization, immobility, trauma, pregnancy and the puerperium and hormone use, and endogenous factors such as cancer, obesity, and inherited and acquired disorders of hypercoagulation.
Symptoms of VTE
Pulmonary embolism (PE) and deep vein thrombosis (DVT), referred to collectively as venous thromboembolism (VTE), are life-threatening conditions that may arise in patients following acute trauma and major surgery, particularly after total hip and knee replacement. Patients are usually asymptomatic until the occurrence of a fatal PE. Basic indications of VTE, including endothelial abnormality, stasis of blood flow and hypercoagulability, are typically observed in the critically ill.
Health Risks of DVT
Adverse effects of DVT include:
- DVT causes rupture of small superficial veins and increases pressure in the deep veins and capillaries
- This causes pain, swelling, varicose veins, ulcers
- PTS can affect 23-60% of patients in the two years following DVT of the leg
Treating DVT with Koleno DVT System
The Koleno DVT Pump is a clinically effective, non-invasive, mechanical prophylaxis system designed to reduce the incidence of DVT, especially for ICU patients and patients undergoing surgery.
The culmination of intensive R&D, the Koleno DVT Pump (DVT Cuff) and DVT Sleeves/ DVT Stockings symbolize the cutting-edge in medical equipment design and engineering. With this advanced system, Codex Solutions reaffirms its position as a leading medical equipment manufacturer in India.
- Koleno DVT System is easy to use with single-button operation
- Lightweight pump with detachable hooks to hang on the bedside
- Easy push-to-click connectors
- Pressure set at a standard 40 mmHg
- Single chamber Intermittent Pneumatic Compression (IPC) sleeves
- Pump compatible with all 3 types of sleeves; Calf, Thigh and Foot
- Special provision for foot sleeve with a dedicated button
- Pressure for foot sleeve set at a standard 120 mmHg
- Audiovisual alarm in case of loose connections or leakage in sleeves
- Sweat and moisture-absorbent sleeves
- Velcro system in sleeves ensures the perfect fit while serving all sizes from 18 inches to 22 inches
Codex Solutions – An Innovative Healthcare Equipment Manufacturer
We take pride in being the pioneering manufacturer of DVT Pumps (DVT Cuffs) and DVT Sleeves/ DVT Stockings in India. Our state-of-the-art setup is built in compliance with the latest US FDA guidelines. We ensure the highest grade quality achievable for our DVT Pumps (DVT Cuffs) and DVT Sleeves/ DVT Stockings.
Our wider mission is to turn hospitals into the best caregivers for their patients at optimal costs.