Elevate Your Patient Care to Newer Heights by Codex Hospital & Medical Equipment
Partner with Codex Solutions; Elevate Your Patient Care to Newer Heights
Codex Solutions, a Premier Hospital Equipment Manufacturer in India, Brings Sophisticated Medical Technology to Your Healthcare Facility.
Hi-tech medical equipment is the lifeline of your hospital. The ability of your healthcare staff to provide enhanced patient care depends, to a large degree, on the sophisticated medical equipment installed at your polyclinic.
As a leading medical equipment manufacturer in India, Codex Solutions enables you to better fulfil your obligations towards your patients. We are an innovative market player, who pride in our pioneering efforts in making world-class DVT Pump (DVT Cuff) and DVT Sleeves/Stockings in India. We also have a clear competitive edge in the design, manufacture and supply of Alternating Pressure Air Mattresses (APAM). Now prevent hospital-acquired complications and further raise the quality of patient care of your critical patients with state-of-the-art medical equipment from Codex.
Koleno 800 DVT System
Our state-of-the-art Koleno 800 DVT System is indeed a boon for ICU patients. Designed to effectively prevent DVT, the Koleno 800 DVT System is loaded with advanced features for achieving rapid and lasting results.
It is a clinically effective, non-invasive, mechanical prophylaxis system designed to reduce the incidence of DVT, especially for ICU patients and patients undergoing surgery. With this advanced system, Codex Solutions reaffirms its position as a leading medical equipment manufacturer in India.
- Koleno DVT System is easy to use with single-button operation
- Lightweight pump with detachable hooks to hang on the bedside
- Easy push-to-click connectors
- Pressure set at a standard 40 mmHg
- Single chamber Intermittent Pneumatic Compression (IPC) sleeves
- Pump compatible with all 3 types of sleeves; Calf, Thigh and Foot
- Special provision for foot sleeve with a dedicated button
- Pressure for foot sleeve set at a standard 120 mmHg
- Audiovisual alarm in case of loose connections or leakage in sleeves
- Sweat and moisture-absorbent sleeves
- Velcro system in sleeves ensures the perfect fit while serving all sizes from 18 inches to 22 inches
Treating Bedsores with Codex APAM
Codex Solutions, a leading medical equipment manufacturer in India, presents the Codex APAM (Alternating Pressure Air Mattress), which epitomizes the cutting-edge in medical equipment design and development. Created after intensive R&D, the Codex APAM is designed to reduce the incidence of bedsores, especially among ICU patients.
- Unlike the standard Constant Low Pressure-CLP mattresses (Foam mattress, gel-filled, water-filled, etc) that remain static, APAMs have internal air cells that inflate and deflate in an alternating fashion. This ensures that nobody part of the patient is in constant contact with the mattress continuously.
- The continuous motion prevents direct pressure on the body which avoids the blockage of blood vessels to the skin.
- The alternating function also ensures aeration and makes sure that the skin cells receive enough oxygen to avoid pressure ulcers.
- Numerous studies have shown that APAMs are more effective than CLP mattresses. The results showed that CLP mattresses had a 33.9% incidence of pressure ulcers whereas APAMs had an incidence rate of only 13%.
- Another comparison study showed that the incidence rate for a standard foam mattress was 13.5% whereas APAMS had an incidence rate of 5.9%.
- APAMs have a delayed formation of pressure ulcers which results in reduced hospital stay when used, as compared to CLPs
Codex Solutions – An Innovative Healthcare Equipment Manufacturer in India
If you are looking for superior quality DVT Pumps (DVT Cuffs), DVT Sleeves/Stockings and APAMs, Codex Solutions is the right place to be.
Our state-of-the-art setup is built in compliance with the latest US FDA guidelines. We ensure the highest grade quality achievable for our DVT Pumps (DVT Cuffs) and DVT Sleeves/Stockings. We indeed aim to turn hospitals into the best caregivers for their patients at optimal costs.